Hot perk!  

Get free Delta airlines ticket (25,000 miles), 5% cashback on Delta flights with American Express Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card

By , February 13, 2008

LINK

IBD note: The 25,000-mile bonus is a combination of a 15000-mile sign-up bonus, 5,000-miles-for-$15,000-spent bonus and 5,000-miles-for-$25,000-spent bonus. According to this program info, you can exchange 25000 miles for a coach SkySaver ticket.

Terms:

* 15,000 bonus miles after your first purchase.
* 1,0Ǡ bonus miles for each of the first 5 Additional Cards submitted with your application.
* 5,000 bonus miles every year when you spend $15,000.
* 5,000 bonus miles every year when you spend $25,000.
* No annual fee for the first year, a savings of $85.

15,000 bonus miles:

1) 15,000 bonus miles will be awarded after your first purchase on the Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card in the increments of 10,000 as a Welcome Bonus and 5,000 for this special offer. Please allow 8 to 12 weeks after your first purchase for the bonus miles to appear in your Delta SkyMiles account. This offer is valid for first-time Delta SkyMiles Business Cardmembers only. If you already have or had any other Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express Account(s), you are eligible to receive only the incremental difference between the Welcome Bonus miles offered herein and the amount offered with such other Account(s). You may be permitted to have more than one Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card account; however, you are eligible to receive bonus miles for only one Card account. Additional Cardmembers are not eligible.

1,000 bonus miles:

2) 1,000 bonus miles will be awarded to your Delta SkyMiles account for each approved Additional Card submitted with this application, up to a maximum of 5,000 bonus miles. Bonus miles will be posted to your account 8-12 weeks after each Card application is approved.All SkyMiles program rules apply to SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption and travel benefits. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/skymiles. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply.

5000 miles spending bonuses:

3) The close of the calendar year is December 31, without regard to the time of the year that the account is opened. This means that for the first year of Cardmembership your Eligible Spending bonus period may be less than twelve months. If in any calendar year your Eligible Spending on your Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card is $15,000 or more, you will be awarded 5,000 bonus miles, and if in that same calendar year your Eligible Spending on your Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card is $25,000 or more, you will be awarded an additional 5,000 bonus miles. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion status or Million Miler status. You may be permitted to have more than one Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express account; however, you are eligible to receive Eligible Spending bonus(es) for only one such Card account.

5% cashback:

4) Delta®: Valid on tickets purchased directly from Delta Air Lines by visiting delta.com, calling 1-800-221-1212, or at your nearest Delta ticket counter. Savings do not apply to tickets purchased through a third party. All American Express® Business Cards receive 3% savings on Delta ticket purchases. Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card accounts receive an extra 2% savings, for a total of 5% savings. The 3% and 2% savings will appear as separate statement credits on your Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card account within 8-10 weeks of the original purchase. There are no limits on the number or amount of discounts on Delta ticket purchases under the OPEN Savings program.
All SkyMiles program rules apply to SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption and travel benefits. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/skymiles. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply

Leave a Reply

*

OfficeFolders theme by Themocracy

© BankPerks.net
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer

Map